Where: Lake Front
When: Saturday 16th March 2019
What: Tamariki: 8.30am- distance, 5-12 years old – 100m swim & 1km run either in a team of two or as an Individual. Rangatahi: 9.00am- distance, 13-17 years old – 300m swim, 10km cycle & 2km run either in a team of three or as an individual. Matua-Adult: 9.00am- distance either as an
- Individual to be 18 years and older – 600m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run, or in a
- Team 18 years and older – Long 600m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run or Short 300m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run
Team Long Course Matua-Adult: $150.00 plus 5% per team online fee (only teams of 3)
Team Short Course Matua-Adult: $150.00 plus 5% per team online fee (only teams of 3)
Individual Rangatahi: $40.00 plus 5% online fee
Team Rangatahi: $90.00 plus 5% online fee
Individual Tamariki: $25.00 plus 5% online fee
Team Tamariki: $50.00 plus 5% online fee (only teams of 2)
- Individual Adult Course – 600m Swim, 20km Cycle and 5km Run/Walk
- Adult Long Course Team – 600m Swim, 20km Cycle and 5km Run/Walk) One member does one discipline i.e swim or bike or run.
- Adult Short Course Team – 300m Swim, 20km Cycle and 5km Run/Walk) One member does one discipline i.e swim or bike or run.
- Tamariki Individual 5 -12 Years – 100m swim, 1km run
- Tamariki Team of two 5 -12 Years – 100m swim, 1km run) On member does one discipline i.e. swim or run.
- Rangatahi Individual 13-17 years – 300m swim, 10km cycle, 2km run
- Rangatahi Team of three 13-17 years – 300m swim, 10km cycle, 2km run) One member does one discipline i.e swim or bike or run.
Online registrations are now open and will close on Sunday 10 March 2019 at 9.00pm. Any registrations after this date will need to be done at registrations on the Friday, however you will not be guaranteed an event t-shirt, so to avoid disappointment please register before the Sunday 10 March 2019.
Your Registration fee Includes: Event tee shirt, Race bag, Medal, Race Number, Timing chip (timing for adult event only). The Registration area is yet to be confirmed. Information boards (on tables) will be provided beside the registration tent with additional course maps, parking maps and our race brief. Event staff will be able to answer any of your questions that our Information Boards can’t. The Help Desk is also where you go if you would like to change any details of your team.
Registration pack pick up & compulsory Bike racking will be Friday 15 March 4.00pm-6.30pm. We will have security at the park on the Friday Night.
Please note that Only the Adult event is timed and that all timing chips are to be removed and returned at the finish line.
4.00pm Registration Open
4.00pm Individual/Teams Bike Racking
6.30pm Registration and Bike Racking Closes
7:30am Registration/Transition Opens
8:10am: Registration/Transition Closed
8:10am Karakia/Race Brief 8:30am Event start time for Tamariki 9:00am Event start time for Adult and Rangatahi 12.30pm Prize giving or once the final participant has crossed the finish line.
The adult events run in 5 year age groups with your age calculated as at the date of the event.
The official Age Categories for both Tane and Wahine are as follows:
Any changes will incur a $20.00 fee. Any changes after this date will need to be made at registrations desks at the event and will be a physical change only, no t shirt sizes or names are changed, but the new person will need to sign the waiver at registrations, at no charge.
To make “Changes” email firstname.lastname@example.org