IRONMĀORI Duathlon Wairarapa
CANCELLED- IRONMĀORI Wairarapa Duathlon 2020
Where: Henley Lake in Masterton, Wairarapa.
What: Please see below
- Short course Duathlon: 5km run/walk, 20km cycle, 2.5km walk/run
- Long course Duathlon:(New distance) 5km run/walk, 40km cycle, 5km run/walk
- 5km run/walk
- 10km run/walk
- Tamariki event: 500m walk/run or a 1km walk/run
- Long Course Individual ( must be 15 years or older) New distance 5km run/40km cycle/5km run. $75.00 plus online fee $3.75
- Long Course 3 person Team (Must be 13 years or Older) New distance 5km run/40km cycle/5km run. $150.00 plus online fee $7.50
- Long Course 2 person Team (Must be 13 years or Older) New distance 5km run/40km cycle/5km run. $100.00 plus online fee $5.00
- Short Course Individual (Must be 15 years of age or Older) 5km run/20km cycle/2.5km run. $65.00 plus online fee $3.25
- Short Course 3 person Team (Must be 15 years of age or Older) 5km run/20km cycle/2.5km run. $120.00 plus online fee $6
- Short Course 2 person Team (Must be 13 years of age or older) 5km run/20km cycle/2.5km run. $80.00 plus online fee $4.
- 10km Run/Walk (Must be 13 years of age or Older) $50.00 plus online fee $2.50
- 5km Run/Walk (Must be 10 years of age or Older) $40.00 plus online fee $2.00
- Tamariki 500m or 1km Hikoi/Oma (Must be 5 years of age or Older) $25.00 plus online fee $1.25
Your race pack will contain your event timing chip, your race number, (your event tee providing you registered online)
We will be onsite at Henley Lake for Race Pack pick up and late registrations on Friday 4 October from 4.30pm-6.30pm, and Saturday 5 October from 7.00am-8.00am. Late race registrations will also be accepted at those times, as well as changes however as we have had to pre-order T shirts we are unable to change sizes.
Any new team member must sign the waiver form NO EXCEPTIONS!
Late Registrations: We have a limited number of places available for those still wanting to register, however you are not guaranteed a t-shirt as these have been ordered already.
You are more than welcome to pick up the race-packs for other participants on their behalf if they are traveling in or unable to make it to registrations. The Duathlon will begin with Karakia at 8.15am followed by the Race Briefing (all you need to know about the race/course any changes that may have occurred) with the event commencing at: 8.30am.
|8:30AM||Kids Event Starts|
|9:00AM||Main Event Starts|
The event runs 10 year age groups with your age calculated as at the date of the event.
The official Age Categories for both Tane and Wahine are as follows:
Event trophies are awarded to the top competitor in each age group.
Male, Female, Mixed,
5km run, 10km run
Changes will be made until September 1st 2017 no changes made after this date.
Any changes will incur a $20.00 fee. All changes after this date, need to be made at event registration, and will be a physical change only, no tee-shirt sizes or names are changed, but the new person will need to sign the waiver at registrations.
To make changes email firstname.lastname@example.org